To ensure success as a chief knowledge officer, you should have high-level competencies across all knowledge-related activities and be able to advise management on legal, pragmatic, and technological aspects. A top-notch chief knowledge officer will be skilled in project management, selection and design of the tools, work with providers and experts, and be able to dynamically leverage knowledge assets.
Chief Knowledge Officer Responsibilities:
- Identifying core knowledge assets within the Institute’s activities.
- Understanding and developing the organization's view of knowledge as an asset.
- Developing key implementations to enhance the Institute’s knowledge capital in the short term.
- Developing knowledge management system in relation to the Global Pharmacovigilance Professional Certification project.
- Managing the physical and digital storage, use, and dissemination of organizational knowledge.
- Producing manuals, training programs, and development courses to enhance knowledge use within the Institute and community.
- Overseeing patent applications and legal aspects related to intellectual property.
- Investigating technological or operational solutions to improve organizational knowledge use and access.
- Strategizing contingency and development plans to ensure knowledge-capital is preserved and improved.
- Advising key figures within the organization on knowledge-related matters.
- Developing policies and strategies for knowledge implementation that will enhance the Institute's competitive edge.
- Responsible for compliance with data protection regulations, such as GDPR.
Chief Knowledge Officer Requirements:
- A graduate degree in knowledge management, IT, business operations, neurosciences or similar.
- Clear understanding of current best practices in knowledge management.
- Min 8 years' experience in a knowledge or information-related field.
- Min 3 years' experience in a management or leadership role.
- High-level proficiency in data, information, and project management roles.
- Immaculate written and verbal presentation skills.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- The ability to successfully drive organizational change.
- Creative problem-solving and innovative thinking.
- Proactive approach to knowledge acquisition, retention, and application across all business operations.
- The ability to transform data into knowledge that will benefit the organization's capacities.
- Understanding of pharmacovigilance, regulatory science, or similar field is an advantage.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected].